Don YearinDonald G. Yearin is an Arizona native and graduated from the Arizona State University Business School in 1986 and the University of Arizona College of Law in 1990. Don is a tenacious personal injury trial attorney with a 23+ year proven track record.
He has successfully obtained numerous large awards and verdicts on behalf of his clients and recovered more than 35,000,000.00 for his clients, including:
- $7,200,000.00 against a commercial trucking company;
- $5,000,000.00 against a tire retailer;
- $2,100,000.00 in an insurance bad faith case;
- $2,000,000.00 against an automobile manufacturer;
- $1,000,000.00 and $750,000.00 against nursing homes;
- $1,000,000.00 against an assisted living facility;
- $1,000,000.00 against a trucking company;
- $950,000.00 against a large tire manufacturer;
- Numerous other trial verdicts and recoveries in the six-figure range.
Document Every Symptom, Pain, Injury, With As Much Detailed Information As Possible - See All 5 Tips for Personal Injury Cases
Why Settle For Less - Call Now For A Free Consultation - 480.502.0708
If you face any of these insurance concerns, you want to sit down face to face with an insurance attorney who can help you take action. Open evening and weekends, in addition to our weekly business hours, we will meet with you anywhere in the Valley. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.
Se Habla Espanol | All Contingency Fees | Free Initial Consultations
Need to contact us? email@example.com